Sunday, March 2, 2008

new month, new layout

At LAST! I have a new LAYOUT. Now, I don't have a friggin' reason to delete my blog :)) Anyway, new layout, let me give my credits to 04 Ma. Francezca C. Bajandi of iii4, she edited everything and she got rid of Spongebob's face.

I LOVE my new layout. Seriously. Although Eryel said that the Prelude part-something's a bit emotional. There's only one answer to that. I didn't make it. :)) It was, nice guess, buddy, Chezca who made that. I actually laughed when I saw that long ago there was a "princess" named Rina. Seriously, I touched my tummy and gave a long chuckle. Well, anyway, that part's not true (Oh, you know, the part where Kirat'll get my lady-love. Ugh. I prefer to call it lady-love than Prince Charming. Prince Charming's are so passe. As if lady-love's aren't..) I wont let any fucking Kirat beat me. That's an oath. I wont let Kirat beat ME.

I think I should edit some parts in this layout because it is a bit emotional. Too emotional for my very own beady-black eyes.

Oh yeah, tomorrow is Aika's 16th birthday! Let's all give her a warm hug and a loud birthday greeting. I love that girl :) And, because I love her, I really have a reason to go to school early :) So, she better go to school in the crack of dawn or else.. HAHAHAHA :))

SONG: Paramore's My Heart

No comments: