Sunday, March 23, 2008

it's nice seeing you crawl

it's good to be back to my old sunny self. oooops, first of all, happy easter, love. let's all celebrate christ's, er, risen form.
ugh. my summer's not fruitful -- yet. on the start of april 7, i am hoping that my summer will start to gain it's, um, fruitiness. on that day, i'm going to start my review classes. let's hope that i could concentrate and focus. let's wish that there's no window there so i wouldn't daydream about stuff. let's pray that the teacher's really patient because, hello, i am such a retard and i am very slow on the uptake. anyway, i need to get serious with these stuff because it's going to map out my future. i mean, it would be the body of the school i'm going to enter when i finish high school. i really need to get serious. :))
i am so bored. and i am also irritated.. a few more days and i'm turning a year older again. :( and i wouldn't be celebrating that day with my friends, i'm going to celebrate it with my family. it's not that i'm annoyed or anything.. but. ugh. never mind. let's forget that my birthday's just around the corner :(
SONG: ben jelen's come on.

No comments: