Friday, March 7, 2008

when the brain starts to bleed, everything stops

i feel so weak today. :(( too bad it's achievement test day and i didn't concentrate because i couldn't! my head's aching like hell. i thought it's going to crack open the moment i saw my chem test paper. i swear i can feel my brain bleeding.

i hate being sick. you know what i did when all of you were dancing all over the floor or euphorically playing volleyball whatever, i went to the clinic to rest. no, actually, i went to the clinic to have my head examined. i was moaning and near to tears because i couldn't really think well because of that skull-splitting headache. what's more, i have snot flowing down these nostrils of mine. i hate it when i have to grab a tissue and blow my nose because i can feel those eyes of the people looking at me and thinking that it's "yucky". oh well. i didn't ask for this sickness anyway.

too bad this illness came during test days! ugh. speaking of illness, sir dm's 300 terms is a part of this contagious stress i'm feeling! he gave us a day to come up with 300-fucking terms! WTF. i didn't come up with 300. i only gave him 98. i was so angry and frustrated i sneezed real hard! i mean, why did he give it the day before the achievement test? i didn't have the chance to review because all night i was doing that fucking 300 terms and to think that i'm already sick and feverish! my life is going to the dumps. i know i'm going to be a repeater. fuck fuck fuck fuck. anyway, don't forget me if i become a repeater. okay? go to my section and visit me and comfort me and tell me that i'm not going to repeat third year thrice. that would be good enough.

ugh. i'm getting paranoid. i think my throat's bleeding too because i can taste blood. you know, the iron-tasting reddish stuff. ugh. i think i have to talk to my parents :( they need to help me now.

SONG: paramore's my heart

No comments: