Monday, March 17, 2008

you wanted the best, it wasn't me.

i'm going gaga over that song. i've been singing that for two days now. wow, in a span of 2 days it's already in my top 25 most played songs :)) addict.

ugh. i'm not supposed to smile right now because i'm really, really depressed. :/ tsss. i need to talk to either dorilie or chezca ASAP. :/ but since chezca knows what it's about, my need to talk to her is greater.

anyway, 8 more days to go and i'm turning 16 already. :/ too bad i'm not going to celebrate it. :/ yeah. sweet 16 and i'm not going to celebrate it. why? i'm currently in a warpath with my family. seriously, every night we shout and we yell at each other. so, i don't think i would celebrate my birthday because my whole family and i are in no-speaking-no-chatting terms. what a load of bullshit.

i hate it here. every time i'm inside the house, we always fight. so, i guess it's a lot better if someone really adopts me and lifts the burden off my parents' shoulders. *sigh* it's a good thing my review classes would start on april 7. and, guess what, i would see jodie there! yes! you should've seen the look on my face when i found out that jodie and i are going together! she's going to make my summer. :)

SONG: the all-american rejects' the last song.


No comments: