Sunday, January 18, 2009

All That Time She Was Taking Her For Granted.

Yesterday, all I did was text and bug people. The feeling was so.. FULLFILLING. (Fuck. Is that the proper spelling? *rolls eyes* I so suck in spelling.) ANYWAY, mainly, I was talking to Nicole and Dhia. They're both side-splitting. SWEAR. Although, Nicole and I were talking about more serious stuff -- we did inject some hilarity in our conversation. HAHAHA. On the other hand, Dhia's -- simply FUNNY. I SWEAR. =)) She could crack me up with just one word. :)) Try talking to her and you'll get what I'm saying. :>

It's a FUUUUN WEEEEK. So far, last week was my BEST week for January 2009. I simply ignored everything and, well, bounced back to my old sunny self. :"> Heeeaven :>

I hope this good feeling stays with me until the end of the school year. Boy, talking about the end of the school year.. I'm sure as hell that I'm going to miss everybody. SWEAR. I'm going to miss my friends. 'Cause, honestly, I feel more loved when I'm in school than when I'm in my own house.

Ohweeeell. Imma update again later. K? :)

SONG: Sean Kingston's Take You There. OHA. Humi-hiphop na ako. If we're not close, you wouldn't get me. :))

No comments: