Friday, January 2, 2009

Life After That Multiple-Identity Kid's Not So Bad At All.

First post for January! YEY! First post for the year 2009! Yey-uh!

My Christmas' crap.. But for some strange and odd reason, I really enjoyed our New Year Celebration. I really did. I can't remember laughing this hard before. Oh well. I think it's a good way to start the year -- smiling and laughing.

You know what, my BEST year was 2007. And my WORST year was 2008. I feel like crap last year. I also shed many, many, many tears in 2008. I swear. I think it was the only time I cried A LOT because of different fucked-up reasons. I sort of lost it last year. But, I SWEAR, this 2009 -- it's payback time. >:)

Who's the happy pancake now? ;)


*****

UGH. I failed. God, I suck. What a GREAT way to start the year. :(( Ouch. My eyes hurt. My EGO'S HURT TOO.

No comments: