Sunday, January 11, 2009

Loser Loser.

Really. I think I do deserve to be called a "Loser." Really. God. I've realized how much I SUCK. There's no point in denying it anymore. Fine. I suuuuck.

Yesterday, the only thing that made me smile was Ampy's Shakey's galore and Sandra's McFlurry. Hahaha. Plus, yeah, Jodie, Ampy, Mackee, and Sandra. At least they made me forget that I failed in the ACET. :|

When I got home, I went OL for a couple of minutes then I logged out because I feel like crying. Haha. It's super depressing. You won't get me. You won't. You won't experience the feeling of being a LOOOOSER. You won't feel suicidal because you all passed in your dream schools. What's there to feel sorry about? You're lucky.

I swear. My future's bleak. I can't find any reason to smile anymore. Really. This is as depressing as the time when I cried in Odessa's house because of.. Well, you know.

My eyes are puffy. My throat hurts. I feel.. pathetic. Seriously.

My parents are trying their best to make me smile. They're making me go with them to the mall and watch Bedtime Stories with them. I think it's sweet. Still, that wouldn't change the fact that I failed.

I'm watching my dream school float away. :( Gawd. I so hate myself.

No comments: