Saturday, January 3, 2009

And If I Tell Her That Her Image Never Leaves My Mind, Will She Say She Loves Me Too?

School's just around the corner. UGH. It's a good thing I'm almost done with the Parish thingy. I just have to scan the pictures and print it -- then, ola, I'm done. I hope Sir DM accepts it. :| I did put my effort in there.

UGH. I woke up at around 8.45.. It's already 9.06 in my clock. In that few minutes, I sneezed thrice already. I think my lung's going to get out of my mouth any minute. UGH. I hate having colds. It's making my temper -- burst. I hate the way I have to wipe my nose every now and then because snot's flowing down. I hate the way I can't breathe whenever I'm lying around. UGH.

I miss my friends. I really do. I want to see them soon. Like, REAL SOON.

I'll update again later. :)

UGH. I've noticed that my posts are getting shorter and shorter. Blame the infected brain. I need to get it repaired. *sighs*

SONG: Bowling For Soup's Captain Hook

No comments: