Friday, January 16, 2009

We're One Mistake From Being Together -- But, Let's Not Ask Why It's Not Right.

After those bad news, I must say that this week is one hell of a week! I had loads of fun during recess, lunch, and dismissal, er, periods :> Why? FREE TIME. K. :))

One day, I'll have the guts to elaborate everything! :) Right now, let's just see what's going to happen.

McDo (as usual) with Jodie, Eryel, Sienna, Claudette, Marian, Mackee, and Sandra plus Nicole today. Too bad Sandra's mom came early. Too bad Mackee's mom called her and told her to go to TriNoma. We'll have others. Hahaha. :))

I've realized that caramel is stickier than chocolate. I swear! UGH. Random. It's already 11.28PM. I think I ought to sleep. I only had 2 hours of sleep.. Maybe that's why I'm so BANGAG na. HAHAHA. Gego taught me how to use strikethroughs. K. :))

P.S.: We're doing something that could actually make Ampy.. HAPPIER. :)

SONG: Metro Station's Seventeen Forever :)

No comments: