Sunday, January 4, 2009

School. Drool. Fool. UNCOOL.

Schooool. BOOOOO. I don't want to go to school yet. I am so not up to it. I just want to stay at bed and.. sleep. Really. Or watch a good movie. I've watched a lot of movies this Christmas break :> FUUUUN. Instead of just sitting around all day staring at my computer monitor -- I've decided to make the TV and DVD player useful. :>

From now on, you can call me Donya Ma. Rina Asuncion Encarnacion y Macaraig Zobel de Ayala. HAHAHAHA. Fuuucker. Immoral fantasy. :)) Oh well. Ambisyosa stuff lang yon!

Downloaded a couple of Taylor Swift songs. She's good. She's ok.. For someone contry-ish. :))

Anyway, I went to the derma today. UGH. I'm going to go to school tomorrow looking like a pineapple. My face is so full of red things -- they look like ZITS. EW. Ohwell, it'll eventually heal.. And, hopefully -- I'm going to stay young and.. clean.. And most of all, PRETTY. Scratch that, I hope to be PRETTY -- one of these days. HAHAHA.


See you guys tomorrow. :) I Miss Y'all. Seriously. :)

SONG: Tied something something by TS. I know the title now -- Tied Together With A Smile.

No comments: