Friday, January 9, 2009

"Manalo, Matalo -- PERFECT Padin Kami!"

Palaro was.. okaaay. We bagged 2 (Actually, 3 but the third one is a bit more personal. K. HAHA.) 2 certificates. 2 runner-up certificates for Suongan and Table Tennis (Singles), plus Kim's Mythical Five certificate (Told you it's more personal. HAHAHA.) I think it's okaaaay. I mean, last year -- we didn't bag any. K. :)) I am so proud of IV1 :)

School's ok. Nothing new.

PALIHAN today -- it's.. fun. I think? Really. It's fine. 7-11 with Jodie too. Haha. Nahulog nya yung tinapay tas binalik nya yung nahulog! K. Tawang tawa kasi ako! =)) Leche.

OJE tomorrow. UGH. PLUS. It's GEGO's BIRTHDAY TOMORROW! YEY!! K :)) Hahaha.

Talk to you some other time -- when my skull's not trying to break in half.

SONG: Kasi kanina pinaguusapan namen ni Jodie to ehh, ayan na-LSS naman ako -- Emily by From First To Last.

No comments: