Saturday, January 3, 2009

Love Grows Where My Rosemary Goes.

Gawd. I'm so mooning over Edison Lighthouse's "Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes)." It's such a fun song although, it's really, really old. It was played in Shallow Hal and Little Manhattan. Gawd. I loooove Little Manhattan. I swear. :">


"Look at me. I can bounce back. I don't need some girl in my life for me to happy."
- Gabe; Little Manhattan


Well said, Gabe. Well said. :)) Mygod. You ought to watch that movie. Josh is so cuuuute and Charlie Ray's okay too. If you haven't watched it yet -- MYGOD. You're missing half of your euphoric life. The movie's so worth it. You get to smile because of the naivety of kids. You get to laugh at those silly situations. You get to say, "Hey! I know that feeling! I've been there! I've done that!"

Believe me. :>

Ohwell. I love Josh Hutcherson. (Is the spelling correct? Ugh. I so suck in spelling.) Anyway, I love him and his movies. I think he's a really good actor. In Zathura, he portrayed his character really well. He's such a dick to Danny, it made me want to shake the life out of him. In RV, he's also, well, GOOD. Oooops, I'm blabbering, am I? I should shut up now. :P Just watch Little Manhattan. You'll get what I'm saying.


Ohwell. I'm watching Dream Catcher right now. God. It's so freaky. It's giving me the creeps. Those stupid butt-looking worms are.. hair rising. I've been screaming -- my mom laughed and raised her eyebrows at me and my dad told my brother to turn off the TV because the neighbors might hear my screams and they might think that I'm being abused or something. Hahaha. Funny. :))

I might update again later. :P

CHEERS :)

SONG: Edison Lighthouse's Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes.) THIS IS A REALLY FUN SONG. AAAAAHHH.

No comments: