Sunday, January 25, 2009

It's A Sunday. It's A Bloody Sunday.

My mom transferred her bloody iPod files in my iTunes. Now, now, now. I CAN'T STOP BEING MAD BECAUSE I LOST 176* something songs! HOW CAN I STAY CALM? I AM SO.. ANGRY. When I found out, I texted her, "Ma. Sinira mo yung iTunes ko. Yun na nga lang yung nagpapasaya saken, ginanon mo pa. Kamusta naman ako ngayon." She replied that she didn't do anything. Yeah. It's always like that. She didn't do anything.

Ok fine, maybe it was my fault that I borrowed her charger and I forgot where I left it so she was forced to borrow my laptop (since her computer's broken and she badly needs to charge her iPod) so, yeah, she could charge her bloody iPod. But, I mean, C'MON, she could've asked for some help from Yo when it started to get out of hand! Or.. OR, she could've waited for me so that I could give her her bloody charger and that she wouldn't ruin my iTunes.

God. I'm so PISSED OFF.

I swear Ipe's one of the factors I'm very happy these days. Tas mabababoy naman ang vitamins nya. Putragis.

This is mababaw, I know, pero -- BASTA. Alam nyo ba na dahil maypagka-OC ako pagdating sa mga ganyan, I spend 5 hours everytime na mag-uupdate ako ng iPod. As in kelangan aligned yung mga lyrics, or 'yung mga album covers.. 'Yung mga artists, ayoko ng may doble. Kelangan capital letter ang simula. GANON. And now, she's going to tell me that I have to repeat everything! Putris. Hindi ako natutuwa.

Ayoko ng usapang iPod ngayon. Naiinis ako kay Ipe. K. Parang sya ang may kasalanan. Pero, tangna, bakeeet? Baket sya pinagkalulo ng vitamins nya?! Nakakaiyak! Sobrang.. 'Yung effort ko!

Nakakainis.

No comments: