Thursday, January 22, 2009

Shorty, I Could Take You There.

Today is a fuuuun daaaay. Greek Myhtology contest's on. ASON WON!! Yippeeee! Cheers for my TWIN! HAHAHAHA.

Also, today is paranoia day. Well, actually, YESTERDAY was paranoia day. I've been freaking out and everybody's telling me to shut up and calm down because there's no way she would find out and she would get mad at me. Ok, anyway, problem solved. We're good. :D

We went to McDo, and to my surprise, Nicole and Dhia were there. HAHAHA. Kapal ng mukha ko, dun na ko naki-upo. It was FUN. SWEAR. Ansaya kasama at kausap ni Dhia, BENTA. Promise. PLUS, nahawak-hawakan ko ang Nanochromatic ni Nicole. It was.. a dream come true. SWEAR.

Shit. I couldn't justify this post. Must be because of the new layout.

ANYWAY, as I was saying, I WANT a Nanochromatic. I swear. That's my dream iPod. :| Although, I'm not saying that I would trade Ipe for that. I'm just saying that.. FINE. I want a Nanochromatic. It's so.. Breath taking.. :"> K. :)) I'll elaborate some other time, K?

This is crappy. I hate it when my posts are not justified. I can't blog properly. UGH.

SONG: Sean Kingston's Take You There.

No comments: