Friday, January 2, 2009

I Don't Know Where We Are Going Now.

The only thing that made me sane today is.. her:

I really am in love with her.


Honestly, I am.


It's not even my fault 'cause she's really, really cute. Take a look at that tiny Dakota.


Or this one. Is it my fault she's just so.. adorable? :">


And, honestly, the way she looks now is making my hormones go wild. I LOVE HER. I swear I do.


UGH. My lesbian-tendencies are starting to take over my sanity again. Crap. Oh well. I do need to distract myself. My eyes are sore. I SWEAR. If you could see me now, you'll surely laugh because of my swollen eyes.


I appreciate my dad. I really do. When I told them that I didn't pass in the stupid DLSUCET (and when I broke into uncontrollable sobs..) He did try his best to make me feel, um, ok. He said, "It's ok. I don't really like La Salle naman ehh." WOOOO. He just said that because I was crying and I didn't pass. He was the one who forced me to take the DLSUCET in the first place :)) Oh well.

I also appreciate Jodie and Eryel and Gego and Pauiie. I love them. SO MUCH. Someday, I'll make it up to them. I would. I swear.

No comments: