Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ang Landi Ko Ulet.

Ok, since I'm super bulgaran na naman.. And, besides, alam na naman talaga 'to ng buong mundo ehh.. Lalo na ang IV1.. Eto na talaga, malandi na kung malandi.. KINIKILIG ulet akoooo!!

"Awwww. Ambait bait talaga ni Rina ko."


I don't care if she's sarcastic or what.. (Pero, I don't think she's sarcastic naman ehh.. We're talking, like, seriously about a very heavy topic..) Pero, who cares, I'm her Rina! It's like what I've said -- I've never felt this good.

I'm not expecting anything. I'm just enjoying these stuff as they go. :) Cheers. :D


******

March 25 is soooo near. I'm psyched because it's Graduation Day! I'll miss IV1. They're one of the three reasons I enjoyed my H.S. life. :)


******

Jodie knows my secret. I couldn't really hide anything from her. The thing that overwhelmed me was that she said that she expects it to happen anyway & that she's not the least bit shocked. Goodness. Thank You Jodie. Thanks for, well, not freaking out. HAHAHA.


SONG: Skyway Avenue by We The Kings.

No comments: