Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What A Terrible Position.

Every morning you wake up with a goofy & hilarious grin.. When you get up, a bucket of ice cold water filled with regret & remorse's thrown at you.. Making you feel unloved & downright miserable. Then, you go back to bed, shove your head under your pillow & weep. Ohlala, what a fun day you're having. No wonder you're feeling fine & sunshine-y. You're alone.

The worst part of my summer is that I feel so alone. I pity myself because everybody's having fun while I mope around the house & pig out. I don't know what to do anymore. I couldn't face anybody because I couldn't bring myself to give fake smiles & stupid grins. My parents want to smack me already because I'm too sarcastic. They couldn't figure out if I'm being sincere or if I'm just being my bright-sarcastic-self.

I'm having BIG issues here. It's another f*cked up Identity Crisis Issue. The bad part? I don't know who would pick me up this time. I don't know how to stand up anymore. I am so dead.

Seriously, my dad's begging me to go for a check-up. That's the reason why he wants me to take my Day-Of-Service Stuff in advance. "Magpacheck-up ka na talaga. Hindi ba pwedeng mag-advance ka na lang sa DOS na 'yan? May ibibigay naman ako na reasonable excuse ehh." Hmmm, quite frankly, he's pestering me to go for a check-up since last, last month.. But, since my attendance record's clean -- I told him that it could wait. Hmm. Do you want to know the real reason why I keep on postponing this check-up thing? I'm afraid. What if the doctor suddenly say that I have brain cancer or something? UGH. :| It's freaking the life out of me.

Whatever.

I'm going to stay the same whatever happens. Act normal. I'm a happy pancake, remeber?

SONG: Something Corporate's Fall.

No comments: