Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The One Thing That I'm Scared Of Is Losing Hold Of You.

Today is a so-so day. Went to YellowCab after the practices with Jodie, Ampy, Eryel, Odessa, Mackee & Raiaaaa! Oo, lumandi ako ng malupet. HAHA. :)) C'mon. Pagbigyan nyo na naman ako. Birthday ko naman bukas.

After that, we went back to school because Jodie, Raia, & Mackee are going to fulfill their DOS duties. HAHAHA. Natatawa ako. Parang nanglandi talaga ako. :)) Tama na nga, maiiyak na kayo mamaya.

Graduation tomorrow. I couldn't even feel it. One thing's for sure, though. I'm going to miss IV1 BIGTIME! SWEAR.

I'm losing my writing bananas. I'm going to update during the summer break. I'm still stressed out.

SONG: Taylor Swift's Love Story. Ngayon ko lang na-appreciate. Although hindi ako adik na adik.

No comments: