Thursday, March 12, 2009

Take The Glitz Back, I Want The Soul Instead.

We had our Graduation Orientation today. And, boy, am I scared. I really, really, really want to graduate on time. PUHLEASE. I know everybody's getting sick of this same old story where I blab about my stupid fantasy of graduating -- but, C'MON, I didn't get Ateneo, right? So, can I please, please have this Graduation? :| PLEASE? I won't stop pestering everybody about this Graduation Mania of mine -- not unless they guarantee that I'm going to macrh on the 25th. Huhuhu. PLEASE.

After the Grad. Orientation, we had our Afternoon Tea with the STAA. It was fun. :D I swear. Ewan ko, na-enjoy ko kumain ng pizza ehh. K. :))

After that, I had my share of vanity with some of the people I love.. Minus Ampy.. Since she went home early. HAAAAAAY. :|

I love her. I swear I do. :)

SONG: Mygoood. It's still Vanessa Carlton's Nolita Fairytale. I remember this song very well since I got addicted to it last July. Those Sir Z moments. HAHAHAHA. K.

No comments: