Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'm Not Bitter But I've Seen Better Days.

.. When all else fails. What can you do? One word. STALK.

I watched The Rocker last night with Yo. It was hilarious. :) Although, I wouldn't really watch it at first glance if the protagonist wasn't really Jack Black. Yes. Yes. I'm stupid. I thought the main actor was Jack Black (Since he has wavy hair & he has his tongue out like a possessed lion..) Really, it wasn't my fault that I've shouted, "OHMYGOSH MOMMY! Buy this DVD! I haven't watched this yet! A new movie from Jack Black? I want this!" It wasn't really my fault that I've mistakenly, um, thought that the lead actor guy was Jack Black, right? So anyway, as I was mumbling about, when I found out that the guy wasn't Jack Black -- my arms drooped & I got kind of pissed off.

BUT.. God doesn't really want me to be sad, right God? ;;) Lo & behold, TEDDY GEIGER is in the show! He's one of the main guys. Gawd. He's so fucking hott! I could stare at his sea-blue eyes all my life! I could listen to his angelic & seductive voice FOREVER! I mean, god, he's not even that old! He's only, um, 20.. I think. :D AND.. AND.. HE'S NOT MARRIED!!!! I'm improving, RIGHT? I am really giggling at this moment. :">



If you're in my situation.. Wouldn't you just fall in love with him? :"> ;;)



He's so gorgeous! I want to marry him right now!

I really want to marry him right now. He could be my new bright little ray of sunshine! Who knows? You should be proud because I'm whoring over him. Why? Four reasons:
  • He's HANDSOME.
  • He's YOUNG. Definitely not a father figure. :>
  • He's NOT yet married. Still single, baby!
AND
  • He's a GUY. A MALE.

That's definitely an improvement right? :"> Wish me luck. Good luck with me & Teddy. *clinks glass wine* TO THE COUPLE! :))

SONG: Teddy's Bitter. Mygosh. You should listen to it & you'll definitely trip!

No comments: