Saturday, June 25, 2011

Amber Is The Color Of Your Energy.

For the past few days, I've been having these weird gushing feeling whenever I look at an Amber Heard picture. I don't think these are lesbian feelings.  Hmm, I just find her really hot, gorgeous, and attractive.  I don't fantasize about her, though...  Yet.  Kidding aside, God, I find her really pretty.  She's like a mini version of Scarlett Johansson.  <3 <3 <3








Isn't she a babe?  OMG.  She's so pretty.  I just want to cuddle with her.  AYYY K. =))  As far as I'm concerned, these are not lesbian tendencies.  Although I think I'm in love with her.  HAHAHAHAHAHA.  JK.  I just think she's really hot and gorgeous.  Someone I'm not.  KBYE.  =))  God, my hilarity is on a roll!

2 comments:

GENINE GO said...

UY GRABE ANG GANDA NYA X_X nakakatibo nga =P~

Rina E. Macaraig said...

SEE HONEY!! MAGANDA TALAGA DIBA? <3 *giggle giggle giggle* KBYE. =))