Monday, June 20, 2011

It's Kind Of A Funny Business

So, today, I was peacefully reading War and Peace when I heard one of the most dreadful songs EVER.  Celine Dion was singing All By Myself.  I have no issues with Celine Dion.  I mean, I think she's really talented.  I do have some issues regarding that All By Myself song.  Sue me for being overly dramatic and affected but, God, I don't know what happened or how it happened but for a very, very, and I mean, very long time, that song managed to irk the bejesus out of me.  It's so annoying that I would prefer to listen to Quimbo's angelic voice than hear that god forsaken song.

I'm the one with the issues, I know, ok?  I don't really have any idea why I get so twitchy and really snappy whenever I hear that song playing on the radio or videoke or something.  Maybe it's because I find the song really ugly and hurtful to my ears.  God, seriously.  What an ugly song.

Ugh.  See what that song did?  It ruined my day.  Hmph.

If you adore or love that song, I am so sorry for saying bad things about it.  Really, I do.  You could listen to it, for all I care.  Although, in my opinion..  Ugh, bleugh, UGH!

No comments: