Monday, June 6, 2011

Everything You Wanted Me To Hide Is Everything That Makes Me Feel Alive.

Last night and today was a, hmm, how should I describe it..  Hmm, I've started staring at the ceiling again with just my iPod blasting on some music.  See, there was a time when I could do this everyday.  Staring intently at the ceiling or counting sheep while listening to good music was my forte.  I don't really know what happened.  Maybe I got side-tracked with watching movies and series.  I dunno.

So, anyway, I'm doing one of m favorite-est hobbies again in the whole wide world.  My iPod is stronger and better and..  Older.  And that makes me jump to another topic, see, I want to buy a new iPod but I can't just, I mean, I don't and I can't leave my old iPod to just sit somewhere and rot.  You have no idea how much I love Ipe.  I consider him one of the greatest friends ever.  He's been with me through thick and thin for, what, the past  4 years.  So, I can't just throw him or something.  He's special.  Anyway, I do want a new iPod.  Gaaaah.  I really need to think about this some more.  Hmmm.

Er, yeah.  Awwwkweeerd.

2 comments:

Rose said...

Ka-level ko ba si Ipe? :> LOLOL HASSLE ENROLLMENT OMG. :(

Rina E. Macaraig said...

I love Ipe more.

JK JK JK!!!!! Of course I love you more. Yuck, keso. =)) HEHE. U.P. U.P. ka kasi. Mag-transfer ka nalang Jodie. HAHAHAHAHA JOKE! K lang yan. Isipin mo nalang ang fun term ahead. K. =))