Sunday, June 12, 2011

At Least I Know What I'm Talking About.

So, classes started last Wednesday.  The day I was dreading the most was actually..  Fun.  I missed my college friends a lot.  I had a nice time laughing my lungs out.  I haven't roared in laughter like that for a very, very long time.  See, I spent my last few weeks at home being miserable and annoyed.

Anyway, first week of school and I already have a couple of papers to submit next week.  What a bummer.  I mean, c'mon, give me a break.  It's the start of AY 2011-2012.  What the professors should be doing is making us, students, feel happy to be back at school.  Hmmm.  Or maybe I'm just clinging on to that thought because I'm too lazy to do any of my assignments.


ANYWAY, if we have the same musical taste, you would surely enjoy the song/video I posted up there.  It's Fanfarlo's I'm A Pilot.  Mygod, you should listen to that song.  It's like drugs on a bread.  Which is saying something because I haven't dabbled on drugs yet.  Not that I have any intention to try, um, drugs.  THE POINT IS, I've been listening to that song ALL WEEK LONG (Plus La Sera's Never Come Around)  It's such an awesome song.  It makes me want to watch documentary films about green fields and tulips or something.  Huh.  Weird side effect.

Yesterday, I watched X-Men: First Class with Jonah, Nikki, and JM.  The movie was so wonderful.  I especially liked Azazel.  Jason Flemyng was FLAMING in that red body paing thing.  Hubbah hubbah.  =P~  

And that's that.  I think I should start researching for that weird research paper on Socio thingy.  Ugh.

2 comments:

Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rose said...

Fanfarlo's songs are so weird! Well, the ones I've already listened to. @-)