Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer Playin'


Since, summer's ending.  I would like to share the awesome tracks I've been listening to during this awesome vacation and lazy-ass session.

  • Heers - Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin
  • I'm Still Here - Vertical Horizon
  • Sea Legs - The Shins
  • Same Blood/Summer Hair=Forever Young/I'm Yours Tonight/After The Last Midtown Show - The Academy Is...
  • Black Balloon - Goo Goo Dolls
  • Favourite Food - Tokyo Police Club
  • Our Flag Is White - This Providence
  • Electric Avenue - Eddy Grant
  • The Way She Feels - Between The Trees
  • Marching Bands Of Manhattan - Death Cab For Cutie
  • The Letdown - The White Tie Affair
  • Never Come Around - La Sera
  • Bizarre Love Triangle - Ghost Ghost

There's a whole lot more but I'm seriously not in the right mind to recall it right now.

So, goodbye summer.  Let's see each other soon, yes?

(Oh yeah, I don't own the picture up there.  I just found it somewhere in google.)

5 comments:

Rose said...

You're so Indie!!! Hahaha okay I'm making it a habit of commenting on every new post. :D

Rina E. Macaraig said...

Sobrang chill song kaya ng mga yan. SWEAR. Makinig ka na sa Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltssssssin! =))

Mag-update ka din forever para ifflood ko. KBYE. =))

Rose said...

Ehh natatakot ako baka you'll side-eye me because of my music preference :( =)) Pero pakinggan mo yung We Can't Fly ng Aeroplanes tska Fresh Feeling ng Eels! :D

Oy pota ngayon ko lang narealize na mali pala yung sa una kong comment. Dapat "making it a habit to comment on every new post." LOLOL

Rina E. Macaraig said...

ALAM KO YUNG AEROPLANES!!!! Ano ka ba. Ako nga din wala ganong nakakaappreciate ng mga pinapakinggan ko eh. =))

Rose said...

SPIRIT ANIMALZ~ talaga tayo!! Di bale, tayo nalang mag-appreciate ng mga pinakikinggan ng isa't isa :))