Friday, June 24, 2011

Stop-Along The Way.

I love Gossip Girl.  I've been with them through thick and thin.  My favorite season was season 1.  I think it was the best.  Blair's hair wasn't annoyingly flat, Serena's hair was not lanky and dry-looking.  Even Chuck's hair was better there.  The only hair I didn't like in that season was Nate's.  His hair was funny-looking.  Anyway, it's not just about the hair..  I think their dresses and outfits were better in season 1.  Ok, fine.  That was not a good reason.  Hmmm, can I just say that GGS01's plot was very, very good?  After S02E01, season 2 went downhill.  It wasn't that fun to watch anymore.

Anyway, here are some nice season 1 memories:



See, Blair's hair was better! Even her clothes were better.

Even Serena was better here!



Oh GGS01..  Good times.

No comments: