Sunday, June 5, 2011

I Just Don't Want To Forget You.

Hey y'all.  Hmm.  Scratch that.  That sounded weird.  Summer's about to end and I'm in the weird cycle again.  I don't ever want to go back to school.  I know that Jodie & my mom's getting annoyed with all my rants and my whines.  But, dear God,  I don't ever want to go back to that hellhole.  I've been begging and pleading but my mom wont just let me have a sabbatical leave or something.  I was telling everybody here in the house how unhappy I am.  I don't want to go back to school.  It sucks there.

I have never felt this way when I was in high school.  I was always happy to be in school.  Don't get me wrong, I rant a lot regarding the requirements.  Man, my high school teachers could drive me crazy with those papers, homeworks, requirements, quizzes, etc.  But, hell, I would be the biggest liar in the world if I don't tell you guys that, yeah, I enjoyed doing those things.

Anyway, the thing is, I don't like college.  I have never been more unhappy in my whole life.  I don't like my school and I don't know what the hell's going to happen to me after graduating.  Ugh.  If only I took my entrance exams seriously.  If only I focused.  I regret not doing so many things.

So, here's to another hellish and WTF school year, cheers.

2 comments:

Rose said...

No I am not and don't you ever think that! Ever!

Rina E. Macaraig said...

Thanks Jodie. I love you forever and ever!