Monday, April 20, 2009

Bette Davis' Eyes

After bugging & pestering my dad -- he FINALLY agreed that he would REALLY teach me how to commute this summer (HELLO. I think he just said YES to me before to shut me up. He might've thought, the hell -- he WISHED, that I would go on with my boring summer & forget all about our previous Commuting Thing conversation).. After Yo's review. Hmph. It means I have to wait until May. I told him that I want to learn how to ride the bus or the tube or the jeep or any other public transport thing with Jodie. He said that he would think about it. I told him I'm 17 already & next year, I'm legally an adult. He said that he would think about it. What's with dads anyway? :| I mean, hello, there's a 60% chance that some raging lunatic wouldn't actually meet me & HURT me, right? I mean, what are the odds? So, I guess all that I have to do now is cross my fingers & hope that the Enlightened One would bang my dad's head on the wall to make him realize that I am NO LONGER a baby. Gawd.

I can't believe that I graduated already. SERIOUSLY. I really have this feeling that there are still classes & it's just a Sem Break I'm having right now. Sometimes, I get all fidgety because of the feeling that I still have tons of things & requirements to do. My goodness. What did STC do to me? But, you know what, honestly, I MISS SCHOOL. I miss waking up early in the morning & grunting & cursing the time because I have to hurry up so I wouldn't be late for school. I miss the tingling buzz of my alarm clock. I miss eating breakfast early in the morning. I miss waiting for Jodie in the covered pathway. I miss changing seats because I don't want to sit in front. I miss recess & lunch. I miss Manang Vicky. I miss my teachers (C'mon, I'm serious here. I'm having a moment here. HAHAHA.) I miss the way they say, "RINA", "MISS MACARAIG." I miss the way they reprimand me & tell me to keep quiet.. But most of all -- I MISS IV1. You guys have no bloody idea how MUCH I miss you.

I miss the way we laugh at the simplest of things. I miss the inside jokes. I miss.. I don't know, EVERYTHING in this class. The way one cracks up when somebody eats corn during class *coughs, Laraine, coughs*. The way we all shut up when teacher's get mad at us.. Then after 3 minutes -- we're on at it again, talking & laughing like there's no tomorrow. Honestly, the question should be: What's not to miss? Iloveyou guys FOREVER. (:

So, anyway, I found a new site. It's like Roiworld.. But it's more, um, defineeed. I'm going to intensify my, er, Fashion Abilities now. HAHAHAHA. :))

SONG: Still Bette Davis' Eyes.

No comments: