Friday, April 3, 2009

Damn Regret.

You're still the numbest & most insensitive jerk I've the misfortune to meet. What am I supposed to do to you? You're driving me insane! Seriously.

My eyes are puffy & I haven't slept well for, what, 2 weeks now. And, where the fuck are you? Out there having the time of your life. Honestly, I don't know why I'm the only one affected. It's as if I'm the only one acting to make everything work -- to make the 1% of our friendship survive.

You'll never change, huh? I won't too. Maybe this is why we were that close -- we both have stubborn asses.

So long & goodbye. I think, this time, it really is over.

Good luck to wherever you're heading. I'm sorry but I can't be here for you anymore. Everything is just too much. Don't bother calling or texting me. There's no need for any catching-up's. I'm better off all alone.

SONG: Rufio's She Cries. Bloody fantastic song. :>

No comments: