Sunday, April 5, 2009

It's A Neurotic Problem.

Hullo everybody :> Shocking as it seems, I'm feeling strangely fiiiine!

I'm rereading the Harry Potter series. :D I miss Harry, Ron, & Hermione! Seriously. It's really fun to reread it -- it makes my imagination float & go to unimaginable places. :)

"It is a strange thing, but when you are dreading something, and would give anything to slow down time, it has a disobliging habit of speeding up."
- Harry Potter & The Goblet Of Fire.

Hear hear. I think it's self-explanatory. :> Yeah? I am so not in my proper state to rant about anything. HAHAHAHA.

Let's talk some more later, K?

SONG: Enrique Iglesias' Escape. Shiiiit. I'm so whoring over him too. He's so HOTT. I love him & I love Anna Kournikova too! I love the two of them! :">

No comments: