Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thanks For Leaving Me Here.

FINALLY. I have a SCHOOL. Welcome UST. Although I'm not really hot to go to this school.. Because in my opinion.. Everybody's going there already. :| It's not that special anymore. :| Still. It's the only school that accepted me. I would love that school. I SWEAR.

My brother & I watched Crank 2 today. I think it's a LOW BUDGET film. The effects are.. Nevermind. If you don't believe me.. Watch it yourself. Jeez.

I am so tired right now. I only had 3 hours of sleep. Tas hindi ko na talaga kaya. MYGAHD. May mali na talaga saken, 'no? :| I think I need to hit the hay. I really am tired. :| I'll update again tomorrow when I had at least 5 hours of sleep.

P.S. DEAR LORD, PLEASE LET OUR ESCAPADE NEXT THURSDAY HAPPEN. Please pleaaaase! Amen.

No comments: