Monday, April 20, 2009

My Celebrity Collection.

Since I'm really on the roll with Roiworld, take a look at the celebrities who were lucky enough to have a make-over from me. HAHAHA.

Amanda Bynes.



Coco Rocha.



Dakota Fanning.



Adriana Lima.



Ellen Page.



Eva Mendes.



Gisele Bundchen.




Gwyneth Paltrow.



Heather Marks.



Katie Holmes.



Leighton Meester.



Mariah Carey.



Selena Gomez.




Stacie Orrico.




Taylor Swift.



Winona Ryder.


That's what I've been doing from 5PM-3.30AM. I'm really on the roll. :)) Anyway, I love the Eva Mendes, Ellen Page & Heather Marks outfits. REALLY. I love the Heather Marks outfit the best, though. I think it's fab. K. Pinuri ang sarili. :))

Ok. I gotta fly. I'm still making make-overs. HAHAHA.

SONG: Kim Carnes' Bette Davis' Eyes.

No comments: