Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ironic.

It's funny how you wish for something, BADLY. How you close your eyes at night & beg God to grant you that one itsy-bitsy wish. How you stand in your tippy toes to make God see how badly you needed that wish. It's even funnier when you get that wish -- & you happen to realize that you do not want it anymore. That you practically spent & wasted an entire year annoying God to give you that wish & then when He openly gives it to you, what, you don't know what to do with it &, plainly, you really think it's just crap & you're better off without it anyway. I mean, you did get by the last 12 months without it.. Why would you need it now?

There are so many ironies in life that sometimes it shocks me so much -- I want to stare at it all day. But, if I do that -- people would think I'm retarded (Not that they think I'm normal now. HAHA.) But, are you getting me? One moment you're dancing the flamenco because you think it's cool -- then everything snaps back to life when the most popular kid in your school tells you that s/he thinks flamenco is sick. So, you're going to give up those flamenco classes because now you think it's totally uncool. The next moment, you're hanging out with the most popular kid.. You go to this bar, and since you're new, you got so drunk -- & you puke on the most popular kid's dress/tux. How ironic is that? You're climbing up the stairs of High Class Popularity.. And with a snap of a finger, you're a nobody all over again. It's really funny how life gets twisted, huh?

Ok, I've experienced a lot of ironies, (But honestly.. I didn't know where my Flamenco Idea came. HAHAHA. Seriously!) But, hell, I dunno. I think I should just welcome it with open arms. I mean, it's the only way to survive it, right? Don't get me wrong, I'm not being melodramatic or something. This is just another realization from the Enlightened One.. Whoever that is..

So, anyway, I'm crossing my fingers! Thursday is SO near! But, hell, I wouldn't think of it much. (I WOULD TRY.) Because it might get jinxed & it might NOT happen. Again. UGH. I so badly want to see Jodie, Eryel, Ampy, & Odessa! :>

On something different -- I painted my fingernails AVOCADO GREEN. HIHIHI My dad hasn't seen it yet. He would freak out when he sees it. =))

SONG: Taylor Swift's Love Story. K. :)) LSS-ed. BIG TIME.

No comments: