Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Last Of The Sad Bunch.

I've decided to update since there's nothing to do. HAHA.

Gawd. I feel terrible. Like, REALLY. I don't even know why. Maybe it's because I miss my friends. Seriously. I think this stupid idea of mine to isolate myself isn't really working. I mean, c'mon, I should admit it -- I feel bad. It's as if everybody's having the time of their lives out there while I'm sitting in front of my computer monitor & flipping from one site to another. :|

It's been a loooong time since I've talked properly to the people I love the most. :| Seriously. I'm rotting in here. I need some escapade. I miss my escapades, really. I need someone to save me from this hell-begotten place. :|

I thought Summer would be great. I thought it would be something I would always remember. If only I knew that things would change from BAD to HORRIBLE. Gawd. :|

Talk to me if you're still interested. If not, don't bother to keep in touch.

SONG: Tennis Court Soundtrack by Daphne Loves Derby.

No comments: