Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tahoma Faze.

My font is juggling between Verdana & Tahoma. As of this moment, I'm using Tahoma. It's my favorite font right now. Don't worry, Verds, I still love you, ok? It's just that, I think Tahoma is more neat & organized to look at. :> When I get over this Tahoma faze, maybe I'll go back & use Verds. :D

I'm so ok with everything right now. Even if nothing's really going on & I'm just DVD marathon-ing & book swarming these days. I think that's ok, right? At least I could enhance my vocabulary or something. At least I could drown out everything when I'm watching different kinds of DVD's. :> So far, the best DVD I bought is Beowulf. K, original 'yan.. MAY KASAMA KASING INTERVIEW NI NEIL GAIMAN ehh! :"> OMG. I so miss Neil Gaiman. I've completed his novels. Hihihi. I love hiiiiim! :> He's so goood. You wouldn't get me if you're not my friend or if you don't belong in my III1-IV1 class. :> =))

So, anyway, moving on, I need to get out of the house. Badly. I really miss the outside world. AYY. Don't get me wrong, I go out a lot these days -- but with my parents. :| Jeez. :))

So far, my writing bananas are still -- CRAP. I need some boost, love. I really do. >:)

SONG: Laugh all you want pero I'm super na-LSS sa Miss You Like Crazy ng The Moffatts.

No comments: