Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Much Much Sooner Than You Think.

Today, I babysat for my ferocious 6-year-old cousin, Raissa. She's quite a handful, seriously. She can't sit still (pretty much like me. HAHAHA.) But, you know what, I always enjoy hanging out with her. She's one of the cheekiest & most charming kids I know. She even ran for the St. Scholastica's student council (whatever they call it) for her batch, Senior Prep or something. Sayang lang she lost. :| Although she said that she would try again. Maybe next S.Y.? :))

She barged in my room while I was sitting on the floor, fixing my study table:
Ra: *to me* I'll keep an eye on you. *pokes my eye*
Ri: Oh shi.. *trails off. I can't possibly say a curse word in front of a 6-year-old. HAHAHA.* I'll keep my fork keep an eye on you. (K. Malabo na talaga ako kausap.)
Ra: *giggles* Diba, in movies, they say that? "I'll keep an eye on you." *doing the Robert De Niro thing in Meet The Parents.. You know that scene, right?*
... Then she talked about lots of stuff. Before I knew it, she was babbling about her favorite actors/actresses.
Ra: Ehh ikaw? Sino ang gusto mo na artista?
Ri: I LIKE JOHN LLOYD CRUZ, OK? *super tili here*
Ra: *stares at me, feeling ko naweirdohan sya saken.* Ahhh. Ok. Ako I like many artistas..
... Then, my grandmother came, asked us if we would like to have a Siesta. Then she mentioned that she would go to Cash & Carry..
Ra: Can I go with you?
Gr: Hindi ka matutulog?
Ra: *shakes head*
Gr: Ok. Pero dapat hindi ka naughty dun.
Ra: *nods*
Ri: *grins at my grandmother. SA WAKAS. PEACE OF MIIIIND. Maaayos ko na ang magulong kwarto na ito ng mas mabiliiiis* Raissa, turn off the T.V. when you go out, ha?

She was saying so MANY BENTA stuff. I forgot some of it na. :| Sobrang memory loss na ako. Swear.

I'm not really fond of kids.. But, try hanging out with Raissa. You'll like her. :>

SONG: American Hi-Fi's Flavor Of The Week.

No comments: