Sunday, April 19, 2009

It's A Brand New Fashionista World!

OMG. OMG. I'm so gay. And it's all Jodie's fault! K. Parang pinilit nya ako. Check out ROIWORLD! =)) Ok. Masyado ako nahumaling, nwrong send-wrong send na ako sa iba't-ibang tao. :)) Pero, it's so fuuuun kasi. Nawala bigla ang boredom ko. :)) Check out my malandi outfits. Babae na talaga ako ngayon. :))

Kahit kelan talaga.. Jeans & tees are the BEST. :>


This one's malandi na. I mean, this one is something I would definitely NOT wear. Comprende? :)) Pero I like that design. It's so simple kasi ehh.. And glittery. K. :))


Oha. Paper dolls! :">


Odiba? It's so malandiiii? :))







Ok. Parang halos lahat ng roi ko, may shades. :))









CHECK THIS OUT, CHECK THIS OUT! My father & I made this! Ok. He was telling me that my outfits are BORING, so he "helped" me with this one.. (By the word, HELP.. He was pointing out everything to me while I just put it on the, um, mannequin. HAHAHA.) Fashionista dad!


Odiba? May potential ang tatay ko? :))




Be a frustrated fashionista too! Try Roiworld NOW!

K. Endorser much? :))

SONG: Sign by.. Bloc Party? I think it's Bloc Party. :))

No comments: