Saturday, April 18, 2009

They Have This Something Called "Phobia."

It was two summers ago when I freaked out & tried to rip my brains off my head because of the reshuffling thing. It was two School Year's ago when I got to know the people that would literally turn my pipes on. It was last summer when I finally realized that Summer is a hell lot of fun than School days. It was THIS summer that I began to rethink about my, hmm, thoughts about last Summer.

I am so lifeless now. No matter what I do, I can't just laugh like Johnny Depp's in front of me. Then again, I think I'm getting better. Seriously! I have a bazillion boys right now! HIHIHI. Ok, I'm devoting my expensive time in watching DVD's & giggling over actors. Odiba? At least ACTORS na. :>

This summer -- I may not have the time of my life.. But, I could make my life worth thinking & smiling over.



Dig in, fellas.. I'M BACK.

No comments: