Thursday, April 2, 2009

Through It All.. Just Stand Up.

"Yeah, you can try, but in the end you're just gonna lose, big time."
-Dewey Finn; School Of Rock

I love Jack Black. I swear I do. I love that movie too. And somehow, I quite agree with Dewey. When you try to much & you pour your guts out there -- you'll end up getting disappointed BIG TIME. Why? Because YOU have NO CHANCE. You're just going to lose anyway. Everybody's just going to laugh at you & tear your heart out. So, what's the point in trying?

You try so hard to make the people around you feel loved then, what, OH NO, when you need someone so much -- you'll find out the hard way that NOBODY is there. Like what I've said before, you're all alone.

*sighs*

Somehow.. I think my teenage angst is too much. *sighs* Where's my rainbow? My bright little ray of Sunshine's missing. K. Whatever.

SONG: Just Stand Up by.. A lot of people, actually. HAHA.

No comments: