Monday, December 22, 2008

'Cause I Really Don't Feel The Way I Once Felt 'Bout You.

My father bought me another pair of silver earrings. I think it's the 5th pair he bought me this year. I said, "Oh, bumili ka na naman! Parang ang hilig mo sa earrings." He chuckled and he said that he thinks it's cute. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate my dad a lot. Sya lang nakakaisip ng mga ganon saken.

So, anyway, he was telling me to use the new pair he bought me, then we had this craaaazy conversation.

*R- Ronnie
*G- Gina
*M- Me

M: Ano kaya kung magpa-pierce ako dito? *points on the upper part of my ear*
YELLS AT THE SAME TIME:
R: Tarantado!
G: Sasapukin kita!
M: *laughs like there's no tomorrow* HAHAHAHA. Naniwala naman kayo?
R: Ehh. It's not impossible -- gago ka din ehh.
G: Oo nga, nako, ikaw Rina, kapag may sinabe ka -- ginagawa mo.
M: I wouldn't pierce my ears -- yet.
G: *raises eyebrows* Subukan mo.
M: GAME!
G: *getting really furious*
M: *laughs her lungs out* HAHAHA! Joke lang. Sus.
R: Hindi nga kasi imposible yon. Gago ka nga kasi.

HAHAHAHA =)) You guys should've seen the look on my parents' faces when I said that I wanted another ear piercing. It's as if they're begging me not to have another hole in my ear. It's HILARIOUS.

I was actually shocked when my father cursed. :)) It must've mean that he really doesn't want an extra hole in my ear. TSK TSK. Might as well obey the old chap. Para naman hindi ako super black sheep. HAHAHA.

We're off to Cabanatuan tomorrow -- God, I'm going to miss the internet. *sniffs* UGH.

Since, I wouldn't be able to post a Christmas post on the 25th, I'm greeting EVERYBODY a HAPPY CHRISTMAS. :) I love y'all!

SONG: Chris Brown's Say Goodbye

No comments: