Monday, December 1, 2008

Nevermind.


I'm just some accessory you fancied for five minutes and got tired of after an hour.



Seriously.


******


So, it's the first day of December. 24 more days to go and it's Christmas time already. Why do I have the feeling that I'm super sarcastic? Ohhh. I knooow! Because I AM sarcastic. God. I'm not even excited that Christmas is near anymore. It would just be another ordinary Rina day. So, what's there to be glad about? NOTHING.

I'm so full of testosterone right now and I know it's annoying. Heck. I'm even irritated with myself. Self-loathing at its highest. HAHA.

The only thing I love in this stupid December month is the weather. It's not very hot so you wouldn't get to sweat around all day and look like someone threw a bucket of water at you. I think that's pretty coooool. No, not the part where a bucket of water's thrown at you -- but the part where you could run all day long in circles and not get that, you know, sweaty.

I want to go out. If I'm not grounded and, hell, if I know how to use the tube or cab alone -- I would go to Odessa's house and stay there until 11 PM. Or, I dunno, maybe I could go to some other places with a friend. You know, be invincible. Anywhere but here. I hate being alone -- it makes me think of the stuff I'd rather forget about. It makes me aware of the stuff that could've been or might've been. HAHA.


Whatever.

Anyway, this is something random. You know what, when I grow up, I want something named after me. STRAIGHT FACE. Really! For example, a, um, happy pill. I want it to be called the Rina Pill. I mean, since I'm almost always happy (WELL. Minus these couple of days where everything's fucked up and messed up.) God. I need something to be named after me. HAHAHA. Ambisyosa.

Whatever.

I REALLY NEED GEGO'S PASSWORD so that I could FINALLY, FINALLY change her layout. HAHAHA.

SONG: Britney Spears' Sometimes. HAHA.

No comments: