Monday, December 29, 2008

Who Needs You?

We're off to Cabanatuan tomorrow. AGAIN. We're going to spend the New Year there. It means that I wouldn't be able to update this baby on the 1st -- so, I'm already greeting everybody a Happy New Year. Let's forget all the mistakes we've done in 2008 and move forward. There are no room for past mistakes-- we should just welcome the future. May we all have a prosperous 2009 :)

Mygod. I sound like a Banner.. Or a Calendar. BAH. Who cares? I'd probably text you on the first so that I could still give you some New Year messages. HAHAHA.

I'm currently in love with The Starting Line. I know that it's an old band and all.. I mean, I do listen to them, but there's something in them NOW that made me appreciate them more. Just like Saves The Day last summer -- they were inside Ipe and I always listen to them and, heck, I do love them, really, I do -- but only on that Summer day.. I began to really, really, really love them.

It's weird whenever I have this sudden *dings*. Really. I love bands. I swear I do. Ipe is so full of unknown bands.. Kaya minsan nahihirapan ako magkwento tungkol sa mga bands kasi, ewan, wala masyadong nakakaalam ng mga pinagsasabi ko :| Well, ok, whatever, that's a different story. What I'm saying is, I don't know what's wrong with me because of these *dings*.. UGH. Do you get what I'm saying? *sighs* Fine. I'm malabo na naman :))

SONG: Still The Starting Line's Bedroom Talk :)

No comments: