Sunday, December 7, 2008

I Lost My Soul To Some Forgotten Dream.

You know what, I just realized that I'm no longer sad -- God, I'm MAD. I swear. I'm furious. I'm irritated. I'm ANGRY.

I took the blame for everything. And now, I think I should stop. Really. I'm so sick of saying "Sorry." I'm so sick of pretending everything's a hell lot better when.. Ok, stop. Anyway, YEAH. FINALLY it dawned on me that I am SICK of SAYING that EVERYTHING'S ALRIGHT.

I'm angry. And, there's no stopping me from getting infuriated.

I would stop feeling sorry for myself. I would stop blaming myself when everything's not working out. I would stop looking at you like you're some kind of god. I would STOP. Period.

Ok, let's focus on the people who loves me and cares for me and thinks that I'm a bright little ray of never fading sunshine. Really.

Who cares if the whole world thinks I'm a psycho? Who cares if some freaks think I'm bullshitting everything? I have my friends. I have some people who, I think, loves me. I have IV1. What's more to ask?

So, goodbye freakshit. Let's really get this OVER with. I'm DONE. Hopefully, for GOOD.

SONG: THIS IS ULTRA GAAAAAY. =)) M2M's Don't Say You Love Me. =))

No comments: