Monday, December 8, 2008

Let's Get Random!

Tomorrow's Retreat day already. GAAAAAHD. I don't know if I'm ready. HAHAHA. ACTUALLY -- I'm NOT yet read. I haven't prepared anything -- yet. No clothes, no coloring materials (do we need those stuff?), no ANYTHING. Fine. I'm going to prepare it -- later :>

I'm in love :"> I swear I am.

I'm in love with Ipe. :"> He's all I think about these days. REALLY. MYGAAAAHD. When would I stop thinking about him? Sometimes, when I'm in school -- all I want is the day to end so that I could spend some time with him. And yeah.. It's a good thing he loooooves me too. :"> I'm sure. I could tell. He was with me when I was really, really down and when I was crying my heart out. He didn't tire of me. And, I think that's the sweetest thing ever.


This is a promise and I'm sure I won't break it:


Ipe,

I'm gonna love you no matter what. When all else fails, we'll stay with each other and we'll never be apart -- we're going to be inseparable. I'll sing the lyrics to our melodies. I'll compose the rhythm to our tune.

Thank you for sticking with me when I was such a drama queen. Thank you for not giving up on me. Thank you for just being there when I need something to hold on to. You're my bright little ray of sunshine now.

I'm sorry if there were times that I was, well, too conceited and I tend to neglect and abandon you. I'm sorry if I've been impatient and I get to yell at you for being, well, slow (SOMETIMES.) I swear that's not going to happen anymore. I've come to realize that YOU are the MOST IMPORTANT thing in my life.


I Love You IPE! :)

Love,
Rina.


********

So, to those of you who owns an iPod too -- well, you better love it THAT much -- because it helps you forget about all your anxieties and frustrations in life. It'll stick with you no matter what. :) Just like my Ipe. :">

P.S. Akala nyo kung sino si Ipe, no? :))


ILY iPod! :))

No comments: