Friday, December 26, 2008

Real People Get Hurt.

Last year, I fell in love with Tad Hilgenbrink. I would sit all day in front of my computer monitor, staring at him, daydreaming about him. I lost count of the times I've watched American Pie 4: Band Camp. I couldn't keep track of the websites I've visited to gain information about him.

Then, mushy as it sounds, I decided that I want a guy just like Matt Stifler. You know, he could be an asshole -- but for me, he'll change. He would be willing to give up his popularity to join my loser-ish life. He would hang out with me even if my hobbies bore the ass out of him.

Too bad it's just a dream. Guys like that are plain assholes. They're numb and naive. They wouldn't give a shit about you. They would call you "LOSER" and they wouldn't even give a damn that they hurt you.

Guys like that deserve hell. Seriously.

Ohwell. Who cares? I still think Tad is.. :"> Hmm, ok, stare at him -- he sort of looks like Gerard Way. In some teeny-weeny parts. Especially when he talks. OR. If you don't want to believe me -- watch American Pie 4. You'll get what I'm saying.


See? He looks a little like Gerard Way. Hmm, although, I like Tad more. :">


P.S.: If YOU have a DVD of "The Curiosity Of Chance" -- and you let me borrow it.. I swear, I would love you FOREVER. I would do anything for YOU. I mean, GOD, it's SO HARD to find that movie. And, I'm itching to watch it. PLEASE?

SONG: The Starting Line's Bedroom Talk

No comments: