Monday, December 8, 2008

I Wish It Was Something More Than That.

After a couple of hours, I changed my layout from the music thingy to a pink "Conquer the world" one.. Then, I got bored so I changed it.. AGAIN. God, the doings of the jaded and weary kid.

My mom's funny. She's discovering the beauty of the Cyberworld. She was so giddy this morning when she woke me up.

M: Rina! You could watch movies in the internet pala! I saw this site and I've been watching movies non-stop!
R: *raises eyebrows* Oo kaya! I used to watch GG's Season 2 in the net kasi hindi pa showing dito sa Philippines. Besides, para advance ako. HAHA. Kaso I'm stuck in Episode 7. Tinatamad na ako ehh.
M: Oh? *lips like an "O"* Ang galing no?
R: *rolls eyes* Ma, anong century na? San ka ba nakatira? Sa ilalim ng bato?
M: Ehh, well, ngayon lang ako nagkaka-time mag-explore ehh. Anyway, I made an account in *site here, I can't remember what* I've been watching movies since 11pm until 5.30am! Wala pa nga akong tulog ehh. Inaantok nga ako ngayon.
R: *pauses* Grabe. Ang adik.

WTF =)) When we finished that conversation -- I was really LAUGHING. HAHAHA. You should've seen her face when we were talking. She was really, really, really mesmerized with the idea that you could watch a movie using the net.

MYGAAAHD. I've just realized that I need to finish some stuff! The write-ups. The Parish project. The Porac thingy. The Ms. Calero stuff. The Pinoy short story (WTF. TAGALOG? It's so not my forte. :| I hope I don't make a crap out of that.) MYGAAAAHD. I am so not prepared to do any of those things. I just want to stare at my computer monitor all day and wait for a *claps* MIRACLE. *claps*

Fine. I think I need to start with the Porac thingy. I need to pass it to Pipi. WOOOOO.

I'll update again after an, what, hour? :))

SONG: Forever The Sickest Kids' She's A Lady.

No comments: