Monday, December 29, 2008

Please Just Don't Play With Me -- My Paper Heart Will Bleed.

Today is another boring day. I just updated my iPod. GAWD. ILY YO! :) Thanks for fixing my crappy laptop. Really. I'm sincere.

So, anyway, I spent the day listening to The Almost, Set Your Goals, and *drum roll please* The Starting Line. Ahhh. The feeling of solace. :">

As much as I love to listen to those screaming bands -- my day wouldn't be complete without listening to Ben Gibbard's angelic voice. Seriously. I mean, look at it this way, I've ALWAYS loved Death Cab For Cutie. ALWAYS. Anyway, there was this time when I got addicted to Good Charlotte and Panic! At The Disco (Back before their mainstream days.. *sighs*) So, anyway, I got hooked.. Then, after a couple of months -- I didn't want them anymore. I mean, I no longer think of them 24/7. But, look at DCFC.. Whatever happens -- I always stop and listen to them. There's just something in that band that makes me.. calm. Whatever happens -- they will always be my favorite :)

And, HECK, I COULD PROVE THAT. I've completed ALL of their ALBUMS! SEE? See how devoted I am! >:).. Well, okay, ALMOST ALL of their albums. I'm still missing the "You Can Play These Songs With Chords" album.. MYGOD. It's SO HARD to FIND. I think it was recorded using a cassette tape. Where the hell am I going to find that cassette tape? :| It's a baaaad thing they started in 1997. :| CD's aren't popular.. YET. :| Ohwell. My only chance to take hold of that album is when I meet Ben Gibbard himself. HAHAHAHA. Or not. Whatever. I'm still looking and searching. I won't give up. :P Anything for DCFC :)

God. I know I'm hero-worshipping DCFC. But, who cares? I do love them. From the bottom of my heart -- until the soul meets body. HAHAHA. :">

No comments: