Sunday, December 14, 2008

Jealousy Is Sitting Beside Me.

I tried the Colorgenics test five times -- and the results are always the same. I tried clicking different colors and the result's always, always the same. And, honestly, what they're saying is quite true. The emotional distress and all. UGH. Even the Cyberworld knows some stuff I don't know. :|

THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS TO DO. GOD. WHY NOW? WHY?! I'm so stressed out. My eyebags are killers. My zits are inummerable. I feel.. I dunno. Ditzy. :|

Shit. I have to finish the Sulating Pormal. It looks and sounds crappy. When I started writing it -- I know I wouldn't like it. It's a love story for god's sake. And I'm not really a sucker for those stuff. God. I should've not crammed for that SP. Now, it's taking it's toll. :|

Hell week. Or maybe I'm just unlucky. AHHH. Talk about unlucky, my laptop's gone bananas again. I couldn't update my iPod -- AGAIN.

Shit, what a happy way to celebrate the Christmas Season. Bugger.

SONG: DCFC's Different Names For The Same Thing

No comments: