Sunday, December 14, 2008

Wow. You've Been The Whole World To Me.

In times like this, I have the sudden urge to leave everything and literally hide under a rock. Just like Patrick Star. I want to get away from everything. I want to rest.

There are many stuff to do it's making my eyes pop. I really want to finish this , er, school year and, I dunno, take off for a year? I've been so stressed out -- even my dreams contain stuff about school. UGH. For the love of God, I'm so tiiiiiiired.

To top it of, I'm really pissed off. My earphones have gone wacko. My laptop's gone bananas. HOW CAN I TAKE ALL OF THESE AT THE SAME TIME? Now, I'm borrowing my mom's headphones (Yes. She has headphones. Second childhood? HAHA.) And, I don't even want to use headphones! I want EARPHONES. I never had the urge to buy headphones for some strange reason. The only people who has headphones in this house are my brother and mom.

Then, I have another identity crisis issue. I'm having a hard time concentrating again. I really need to have my head examined. Seriously.

No wonder I don't notice the cheery Christmas spirit. I'm too busy juggling everything at the same time.

I think this is going to be my worst Christmas season -- EVER. I feel like crying.

I'm asking for a miracle. I'm hoping for a miracle.

Please?

No comments: