Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ok. I'm Not Sick.. Or, Am I?

My mom's getting mad because of my unhealthy sleeping habits. The longest sleep I had for, what, 3 months is 5 hours. UGH. These past few weeks, I've been going to school with just an hour of sleep or without any sleep at all. No wonder I talk non-sense. No wonder I laugh out loud just because I have a tinkling feeling at the back of my head that's urging me to laugh.

This is weird. I'm slowly killing myself. :| And the thing is, I don't even know how to sleep anymore. UGH. SERIOUSLY.

I used to love sleeping because it helps me escape from all of the fucked up stuff in my life. I don't know what happened NOW. UGH. The thing is, I don't even want to talk about it. WHY? These are the two pictures I have in mind: My parents would freak out and would give me medicines and would beg me to have myself checked up. OR. They would get mad at me and tell me that I'm, yeah, recklessly killing myself.

This is not good. I ought to change. God knows how much I'm trying.


******


On something different, I know this is loser-ish.. But, I just watched Twilight yesterday at TriNoma. :)) Hmm. Honestly, I'm not even impressed. I only loved KS. And, yeah, Rob Pattinson when he was wearing those awesome wayfarers. I loved the book more.


******


School's out already. For 2 WEEKS.

I haven't done the Parish thingy yet. UGH.. My GOD. I need to do that.


******

This is SICK. I ought to be happy but I just couldn't bring myseld to smile. I don't know if it's because of the hormones.. Or it's because of YOU. What's new? God.


SONG: Sum 41's So Long Goodbye

No comments: